Breathe for Cameron is committed to every single school in Kingston upon Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire. We are currently providing 94 schools in Hull with emergency inhalers whilst actively expanding into the some 140 schools in the East Riding. The emergency inhalers and spacers along with the training provided by the NHS Respiratory teams is making a huge impact. Schools are reporting that the inhalers we have provided are been used on a daily basis, this is ultimatum reducing the number of hospital admissions and more importantly potentially saving lives.
- https://t.co/9rhLWlQMqeBreatheCharity5 days ago
- Come along to our Easter Fun day 1st April we have some fab prizes to give away https://t.co/gZXERqtwp5BreatheCharity1 week ago
- ***PLEASE SHARE*** Evening everyone... it is a VERY cold and snowy evening for most and it looks set to stay... https://t.co/artXXURWC9BreatheCharity2 weeks ago
- ***PLEASE SHARE*** As the temperatures begin to plummet many people who suffer with asthma will undoubtedly... https://t.co/egBRf8rqhABreatheCharity3 weeks ago
- We had 2 special guests visit us tonight and they have agreed to come visit the kiddies on our Easter Fun day 😍... https://t.co/fg9pwcRvYvBreatheCharity3 weeks ago