Breathe for Cameron is committed to every single school in Kingston upon Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire. We are currently providing 94 schools in Hull with emergency inhalers whilst actively expanding into the some 140 schools in the East Riding. The emergency inhalers and spacers along with the training provided by the NHS Respiratory teams is making a huge impact. Schools are reporting that the inhalers we have provided are been used on a daily basis, this is ultimatum reducing the number of hospital admissions and more importantly potentially saving lives.
- We have a little helper sorting the Tombola tickets for saturday 😂😂😂😂BreatheCharity2 days ago
- This is a very worrying report to read. This shows there has been an increase in asthma deaths and also states that… https://t.co/6uuSSoAQJaBreatheCharity3 days ago
- To say we have been on an emotional rollercoaster of a journey since Nov 2014 is an understatement! Today we had th… https://t.co/ZmxAd8ydnzBreatheCharity5 days ago
- RAFFLE PRIZES for kick for Cameron... 🌟 signed Ruben Loftus-cheek photo 🌟 🌟 Soap and glory gift set 🌟 Laura Ashley… https://t.co/jRjhWBde06BreatheCharity1 week ago
- Still time guys... this short video from goals gives you an idea of how the day goes... it is great fun for all… https://t.co/OwdLpWlw4eBreatheCharity1 week ago