Breathe for Cameron is committed to every single school in Kingston upon Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire. We are currently providing 94 schools in Hull with emergency inhalers whilst actively expanding into the some 140 schools in the East Riding. The emergency inhalers and spacers along with the training provided by the NHS Respiratory teams is making a huge impact. Schools are reporting that the inhalers we have provided are been used on a daily basis, this is ultimatum reducing the number of hospital admissions and more importantly potentially saving lives.
- RT @HOTAltd: Calling all daredevils and adrenaline junkies!!! Just 1 week to go before our annual Charity Dunker Day,in aid of two great ch…BreatheCharity9 hours ago
- Make sure to book your place if you would like to take part in this unique challenge! Your also more than welcome... https://t.co/JWToex2nbqBreatheCharity9 hours ago
- Through the month of November we are asking our community to support Cameron's legacy by making a small donation!... https://t.co/pSsozguDQABreatheCharity1 day ago
- Well it look's like the non swimmer has been roped into the Dunker on the 24th of November at HOTA Fear of deep... https://t.co/sZEbzNdQKNBreatheCharity4 days ago
- This is going to be an amazing event. Ever wanted to see if you have the survival skills to escape from a crashed... https://t.co/DBmNsbXv7EBreatheCharity4 days ago