Breathe for Cameron is committed to every single school in Kingston upon Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire. We are currently providing 94 schools in Hull with emergency inhalers whilst actively expanding into the some 140 schools in the East Riding. The emergency inhalers and spacers along with the training provided by the NHS Respiratory teams is making a huge impact. Schools are reporting that the inhalers we have provided are been used on a daily basis, this is ultimatum reducing the number of hospital admissions and more importantly potentially saving lives.
- Charity co-founder Stacy met up with Natalie from Viking Fm This afternoon to discuss the rise of asthma attacks du… https://t.co/gxgVUhG3DhBreatheCharity6 days ago
- ❄❄❄ PLEASE SHARE ❄❄❄ The weather is taking a very cold turn with snow and freezing winds... please be vigilant wit… https://t.co/y7rI5owNZPBreatheCharity6 days ago
- In August last year we put 2 charity pots in our local mccolls newsagents and the local pub. In 4months between the… https://t.co/a6oHZPTpC1BreatheCharity1 week ago
- Hellooooo everyone back to normality now after the festivities.... We are thinking of new fundraisers for this year… https://t.co/DgCJjdjVz8BreatheCharity2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/J72FHQRh4aBreatheCharity2 months ago