Breathe for Cameron is committed to every single school in Kingston upon Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire. We are currently providing 94 schools in Hull with emergency inhalers whilst actively expanding into the some 140 schools in the East Riding. The emergency inhalers and spacers along with the training provided by the NHS Respiratory teams is making a huge impact. Schools are reporting that the inhalers we have provided are been used on a daily basis, this is ultimatum reducing the number of hospital admissions and more importantly potentially saving lives.
- ****BREAKING NEWS**** We have some fantastic news for you all, the amazing and very talented Tre Amici will be... https://t.co/OYETjtHO4RBreatheCharity3 days ago
- Good afternoon guys! We are expanding our fundraising committee and have space for another 4 members! Fancy... https://t.co/wFPrWELqEBBreatheCharity6 days ago
- We are starting to get the information back onto the website! The most important part of that information is the... https://t.co/Bb9Pg9ptvkBreatheCharity1 week ago
- https://t.co/FuKF9zIXDjBreatheCharity1 week ago
- Please help support our local hospital. This will make the difference to so many people. Thank you… https://t.co/es5yaVSKdPBreatheCharity1 week ago