Breathe for Cameron is committed to every single school in Kingston upon Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire. We are currently providing 94 schools in Hull with emergency inhalers whilst actively expanding into the some 140 schools in the East Riding. The emergency inhalers and spacers along with the training provided by the NHS Respiratory teams is making a huge impact. Schools are reporting that the inhalers we have provided are been used on a daily basis, this is ultimatum reducing the number of hospital admissions and more importantly potentially saving lives.
- https://t.co/6vAcyjiMwkBreatheCharity22 hours ago
- We have decided to allow online donations for the Parachute jump in September for anyone doing the jump please crea… https://t.co/Zr8RsN4shDBreatheCharity2 days ago
- To book on to our tournament this year please call goals hull on 01482 730100 a £15 deposit secures your place 😀 th… https://t.co/tEX4B6VEjHBreatheCharity7 days ago
- Fantastic news from Hull City Ladies we really are super proud of your achievements and the support you give to the… https://t.co/5nospjvfmeBreatheCharity1 week ago
- *** IMPORTANT *** The pollen count is rising and coupled with the humid conditions which make thunderstorms more l… https://t.co/fZfsEOPwBRBreatheCharity2 weeks ago