Breathe for Cameron is committed to every single school in Kingston upon Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire. We are currently providing 94 schools in Hull with emergency inhalers whilst actively expanding into the some 140 schools in the East Riding. The emergency inhalers and spacers along with the training provided by the NHS Respiratory teams is making a huge impact. Schools are reporting that the inhalers we have provided are been used on a daily basis, this is ultimatum reducing the number of hospital admissions and more importantly potentially saving lives.
- The final total is in from these guys fundraising efforts doing the skydive in September. Between them all they ra… https://t.co/rVVCQnbf7VBreatheCharity11 hours ago
- ***please share*** We know seeing someone having an asthma attack is very scary but time is vital and every secon… https://t.co/KHCvlFhxeEBreatheCharity3 weeks ago
- Good evening guys... so today it is 3years since we got our all important charity number!!!! A lot has happened in… https://t.co/ovrjCcpj1XBreatheCharity4 weeks ago
- *** please share *** Good morning everyone we will be emailing all the schools across hull and East Yorkshire with… https://t.co/daFPyANFZABreatheCharity4 weeks ago
- The fantastic 5!!!!! This crazy bunch decided to throw themselves out of a plane today for our charity. It was a ve… https://t.co/tgu9WX8TqmBreatheCharity2 months ago