Breathe for Cameron is committed to every single school in Kingston upon Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire. We are currently providing 94 schools in Hull with emergency inhalers whilst actively expanding into the some 140 schools in the East Riding. The emergency inhalers and spacers along with the training provided by the NHS Respiratory teams is making a huge impact. Schools are reporting that the inhalers we have provided are been used on a daily basis, this is ultimatum reducing the number of hospital admissions and more importantly potentially saving lives.
- Good afternoon everyone. We are starting to get ready for another resupply of emergency inhalers and spacers and... https://t.co/dTluZTFeG3BreatheCharity3 days ago
- Afternoon guys I hope that your well? We have been contacted by ITV and asked if we could get together some... https://t.co/7rUycuQn2lBreatheCharity1 week ago
- A brilliant way to fundraise for the charity. Thank you to everyone that donated. Anyone can set up a fundraiser... https://t.co/VA2qD3mvVLBreatheCharity2 weeks ago
- Did you know that you can support our inhalers for schools scheme by taking part in our weekly charity lottery?... https://t.co/dAxSF4eX3tBreatheCharity2 weeks ago
- Public Health Warning please share far and wide guys, H3N2 (Aussie Flu) has reached our shores with 17 people... https://t.co/u5Utj8VHvCBreatheCharity2 weeks ago