Breathe for Cameron is committed to every single school in Kingston upon Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire. We are currently providing 94 schools in Hull with emergency inhalers whilst actively expanding into the some 140 schools in the East Riding. The emergency inhalers and spacers along with the training provided by the NHS Respiratory teams is making a huge impact. Schools are reporting that the inhalers we have provided are been used on a daily basis, this is ultimatum reducing the number of hospital admissions and more importantly potentially saving lives.
- Our trustee and Cameron's football coach Steve Clark is throwing himself out of a plane on Sunday in memory of Came… https://t.co/nkHWWQIGJ5BreatheCharity2 days ago
- Afternoon everyone... sorry for been so quiet over the last 6weeks it's been very hectic behind the scenes and of c… https://t.co/3y2TAXlHEQBreatheCharity2 days ago
- Happy heavenly 14th birthday my beautiful baby boy. Another birthday I cannot share no kisses no cuddles (which I n… https://t.co/iolCsJRjALBreatheCharity2 weeks ago
- Tonight is fight night 😁😁😁 Cameron's 4th annual boxing event and it's going to be another fab night... 7 great bou… https://t.co/9aKcvKWAQrBreatheCharity3 weeks ago
- There is still plenty of time to get your tickets for Cameron's birthday bash this saturday at dunswell park 7pm Pl… https://t.co/esoubX5Zc6BreatheCharity3 weeks ago